Pages

Recent Posts

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Whiny Mondays




Image
I know the title sounds childish. After all, whiny is actually defined as to complain in a "childish" fashion. But instead of surrendering myself to a widely-spread condition called Monday Sickness, I would opt to whine. I believed that we are entitled to whine once in a while as a way to vent out frustrations and to lose steam, which I think would make us feel rejuvenated and re-energized and be able to face the rest of the day or week. Just not do it in public, or the people might think your psychotic. As for me, I would reserve my whining in my first post every mondays just to shake away monday sickness. I'll start:


I'm hating the weather right now. This typhoon Gener. I usually welcome cloudy days and a bit of rain because it's the best weather to relax and read, but this!? I can't read because I keep on sneezing. darn asthma attack triggered by the always changing weather. I can't even type quickly right now because i have to pause to sneeze! and tears keep falling from my eyes uncontrolled (a tendency). darnit! achoo! achoo! 


And what about my breakfast! In our village, we have boys in bicycles making rounds every morning selling fresh hot bread, like pandesal. But because of this weather.. they can't do their rounds in this weather, can they? 


And now I'm coughing, too. Hay! Maybe I am getting ill, on a monday. 


What do you want to complain about this dreadful monday morning? Leave your thoughts here. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment