Pages

Recent Posts

Friday, August 3, 2012

Foody Friday: Instagram

As the title suggests, Fridays would be dedicated to food. I love to eat! I love eating out and exploring new food places and new tastes. I'm not much of a cook though, but I am learning. So I'd definitely share with you recipes I tried or would try. 


However, for this first foody friday, I'll show some pics from my instagram. I was on facebook earlier and decided to check my instagram folder, just so I can see how much of my life I shared so far. And what do you know! The bulk of the photos is food! Take a look:






Delicious cupcakes from Abi




So many food! And I wanted to lose 5 lbs this month?! I must be crazy! haha! Any tasty recipes you want me to try? Share it here! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, Pampeem! Natawa ko sa sinabi mong "and I wanted to lose 5 lbs this month?". Ang ku-kyut ng mga pics mo. I especially like the colorful donuts and cupcakes! Kay Abi ba yung cupcakes? =)

Pampeem said...

Haha! Yeah.. the cupcakes are from Abi.. Oh i forgot to link her.. wait.. there! Done! Haha! Miss you Baba! :)

Post a Comment