Pages

Recent Posts

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

It's August!





Though I truly enjoyed my 1-month vacation, I can't actually wait to start working again --What do you know? I actually missed my work! Haha! Anyway, I decided to make a list of what I would want to accomplish this month or goals I want to achieve. Here goes:

1. Review as many papers as possible. Of course, this means more money for me. :)
2. Make a mini-celebration for my Mom's birthday. This is actually the first time that we, my brothers and I, decided to celebrate my mom's birthday after she passed away almost 6 years ago. I'm excited to cook.
3. Loose 5 lbs! This is quite hard for me because I'm not much for exercise, and I love eating. I know that planning a mini-celebration may not help me with this, but I'll make sure to watch how much I eat. Haha! 
4. Update my closet. I already have some items in mind that you can see herehere, and here.
5. Go out with my friends more. They may feel that I'm too busy for them by now. Don't worry girls, I'll see you soon!
6. Blog everyday (fingers crossed) because I do have a theme for each day of the week. Create sets at Polyvore. And Pin things like crazy! 

They sound achievable, right? Though I'm a bit skeptical with #3 haha! What do you look forward to this month? 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loves #s 2, 3, 5, 6--wait, I love all of them! Haha! Miss you Pampeem! Yes, please blog more. Hehe. I'd love to read them. :)

Pampeem said...

Thanks Baba! Appreciate it!

missy said...

Make youself available for dinner or coffee.. Lets do this. Call Elai! Please? Lets bond na! :)

Post a Comment