Pages

Recent Posts

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wants Wednesdays: Five things

Here are the five things that I would add to my want/shopping list:

1. I want longer hair. Right now my hair is just below-the-shoulder length. But I need it to be longer to do these amazing topknots.
Topknots
2. I want the new iPhone 5. It's rumored to be released this September or October. I hope it lives up to its hype.
iPhone5
3. I want a Mulberry Rosie Satchel. I might just buy this for my birthday. :)
Rosie Satchel



4. I want this Forever 21 Studded Loafers. So edgy and funky. Definitely buying this pair on my next visit to makati. Wanna come with?
Studded loafers


5. I want to watch Brave. Gonna watch it this weekend. :)
Movie

So what about you? What's on the top 5 of your wantlist? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment