Pages

Recent Posts

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Telemomubo Thursdays: Music Playlist



What is Telemumobo? Well, it's my invented word that is an abbreviation of the combined names of my favorite distractions: TELEvision, MOvies, MUsic, and BOoks. I would talk about one of them per blog every thursdays. So this time every week, I would share with you my reviews of books I enjoyed, TV shows I love, and latest movies seen or movies re-watched. But for today, you can listen to the top songs on my iPod. Some are new, some semi-new. But the thing is, I just can't get enough of them. Here they are:

1. lemme see - usher ft. rick ross
2. one more night - maroon 5
3. everybody talks - neon trees
4. mama do the hump - rizzle kicks (warning: might make you dance like crazy)
5. work hard play hard - wiz khalifa
6. how we do - rita ora
7. whistle - flo rida
8. gold on the ceiling - the black keys
9. warrior - mark foster, a-track, kimbra (official song of Converse sneakers)
10. houdini - foster the people (LSS tendencies)
11. princess of china - coldplay and rihanna





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


How do you like them? Any favorites? Let me know! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment